Dr. Michael Adams, DDS
Dr. Michael J. Adams, DDS, a restorative dentist, graduated from the University of Illinois and Loyola Dental School and taught as an instructor in the Crown and Bridge Department of Loyola Dental School. His Clearwater, FL practice was established in 1985. He places a high priority on continuing education and the latest technology.
- Graduate of Loyola University School of Dentistry
- Taught in the prosthodontics department at Loyola University
- Established Clearwater practice in 1985
- Emphasis on continuing education and appreciation of available technology
- Recognition and awards by The American Registry.
- Upper Pinellas County Dental Society, member
- West Coast Dental Association, member
- American Dental Association, member
- Academy of General Dentistry, member
- Gulf Coast Dental Implant Study Club, member